As an accounting firm we also offer you audit and assurance services.
Our audit services are designed to ensure compliance with relevant reporting standards and also provide you with important financial insights into your business, club or association. Our audit team endeavour to create a deep understanding of your business including its objectives, key business risks, operations and financial processes so they identify any potential issues and help you take advantage of emerging opportunities in your industry. This can include the identification of your profit drivers, key performance indicators and benchmarks that can help you better manage your enterprise.
Our assurance service is not just about performing audits. We provide valuable knowledge to our clients about their processes, systems, operations and help them achieve their goals and objectives of effective risk management.
The BHT Partners Audit team have a wealth of experience across a broad range of industries and we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of quality and professional standards. Our audit engagements are generally financial, statutory or internal to satisfy:
- Legislative Requirements (including Self Managed Superannuation Funds and Trust Accounts)
- Corporate Governance
- The Needs of Financiers, Shareholders, Members and other Stakeholders in the Business
- Systems and Process Optimisation
- Risk Mitigation and Management
- Due Dilgence Requirements
- Review of Internal Controls and Processes
Our audit team are committed to ongoing professional development so you enjoy access to the best technical accounting and audit advice available and our audit assignments include:
- Compliance Audits for ASIC (Australian Securities & Investment Commission)
- Private Companies
- Trust Accounts (Real Estate Agents, Solicitors, Travel Agents etc.)
- Professional Associations
- Sporting Associations
- Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Internal Audits
At BHT we have a separate audit company, BHT Partners (Audit) Pty Ltd that is an ASIC authorised audit company and whose Directors are registered company auditors and ASIC registered self managed superannuation fund auditors.
Our audit clients are primarily in Victoria but we do service clients from around Australia and if you have any queries in relation to our audit services contact us today on (03) 9431 3000.