Victorian Business Support Fund - Grant Expansion
The Victorian Government has announced that businesses within metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire that are affected by the return to Stay at Home restrictions may be eligible for a one-off, $5,000 grant under the Business Support Fund - Expansion program.
What support is available
Businesses operating within metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire affected by the return to Stay at Home restrictions may be eligible for a one-off, $5,000 grant.
What type of business can apply for this grant
Businesses can apply where they meet all the criteria listed below. They must:
- operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire
- be a participant in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme
- employ people
- be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020
- have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) as at 30 June 2020
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Businesses that have received funding from other components of the Victorian Government’s Economic Survival Package are eligible to apply for this program.
Business owners that do not employ people (non-employing businesses) are not eligible for funding through this program.
How can the funding be used
Grant funds, for example, may be used to assist the business with:
- meeting business costs, including utilities, salaries or rent
- seeking financial, legal or other advice to support business continuity planning
- developing the business through marketing and communications activities
- any other supporting activities related to the operation of the business.
Below is the link to the webpage for details & application.
Applications for the program close on 19 August 2020.
To discuss any of the above, please contact